OnlineSales.ai is looking to hire Product Marketing champions to be responsible for post-product development marketing efforts. This individual will act as the voice of the customer by addressing questions around our product, determining target customers, how to best reach them, and more. The ideal candidate will collaborate across functions to deliver an effective product marketing strategy to meet the business objectives in the most efficient manner.
Work across several aspects of marketing – from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, Go-to-Market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication.
Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption.
Work closely with sales and product teams to develop product pricing models, key messaging, and value proposition
Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
Create marketing programs (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, ) that articulate the benefits of our products
Conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators
Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle
Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
Lead a small team of product marketing specialists and interns; establish individual and team metrics and report on success.
Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing or related discipline
5+ years of product marketing, product management, or digital marketing experience, preferably in an Enterprise SaaS industry
Strong communication skills
Ability to leverage consumer and product research to develop messaging and programs that drive user growth
Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process and training documentation
Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling skills
Proven track record of executing successful product launches
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations.
Exceptional project management skills
Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates, prospects, and customers.
Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment
Metrics-driven and analytical; proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results through self and others under time pressure
●Startup-y. We believe Startup is a mindset. It’s about being scrappy, being nimble, solving tough problems with constraint resources and more. It’s about working hard and playing hard
● Enterprise SaaS. Opportunity to work with a Enterprise Product SaaS ﬁrm with aspirations of growing 10x across the globe
● AI led Retail Tech. We are working to digitize & democratize one of the most exciting and growing vertical - Retail Tech leveraging data, machine learning and automation (culmination of ad-tech, mar-tech and analytics for Retail vertical)
● Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can ﬁnd a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business
● No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable
● Problem Solving. We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you
Quirky & fun. Enjoy new skills and hobbies like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe and spreading love within the org