We are looking for a highly driven Head of Finance to own the success of our fast-growing organization’s finance department. You have the opportunity to report directly to the Co-founder and put your ideas into action by helping to formulate the financial future of OnlineSales.ai.
If you aren’t hungry to learn, grow and do whatever it takes to make a real impact this isn’t the role for you. Our Head of Finance will need to have a hands-on approach and will be directly involved with everything it takes to protect, manage and grow our money.
You will also be a key component in our potential future funding rounds, and when also accessing new markets. And make sure you find the appropriate tools to present the data in a way that helps our board and our leadership team make better, more informed decisions.
Key Attributes to you'd need to possess-
- You should be a Finance Ninja. You live and breathe to analyze data to predict future trends. Brainstorming ways to maximize return on cash keeps you up at night.
- Your keen business insight and ability to make sense of complex information allows you to see ahead to future possibilities and create breakthrough strategies.
- You’re a systems thinker who lives to streamline operations. You have the ability to see the big picture, zoom in to the details and understand how all of the pieces work together. Your natural knack for connecting the dots helps you systemize operations.
- You get sh*t done. You’ve managed small, scrappy teams and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- You’ve mastered the art of communication. You understand how people think and work, and can determine the best way to get things done by speaking their language.
Typical work week look like-
- Establish a financial strategy and KPI’s that support our company’s strategic vision, business model, goals and financial objectives.
- Develop a high-performance financial infrastructure that drives efficiency and accuracy of financial planning and reporting.
- Analyze data to understand what's happening in the market; guide financial decisions by playing a strategic role in maximizing return and limiting risk on cash.
- Ensure the company is compliant with all tax requirements and authorities, and optimize tax strategies within compliance.
- Manage the daily operation of the accounting department, ensuring that all financial and bookkeeping functions are carried out efficiently, accurately and in accordance with best practices.
- Oversee employees’ compensation and benefits plans.
Our ideal candidate should have:
5+ years of proven financial leadership experience as a Manager or Controller; a CA certification is mandatory.
Have helped a tech startup scale from early to a later stage and have gone through at least one fundraising round
A keen eye for process improvement, with a strong head for strategy
Able to work cross-functionally, with multiple teams & stakeholders
Driven and ready for a challenge
Technical, detail-oriented mindset, with the ability to analyze and synthesize data
Strong communication skills
Solutions-oriented & able to problem solve in a high-pressure environment
Ability to take on multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting and managing deadlines
What you can expect from OnlineSales.ai
- Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid to give an sh*t and make a real impact on people’s lives when they need it most.
- Be a part of something (really) big. Not just any problem, the ones that are filled with purpose and meaning. This is your chance to be more than a number and make history.
- No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable.
- Learning animal environment. Learn more here than any other place on earth. We make sure you never stop growing and offer an allowance for continued learning.
- We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you.
- A creative, come-as-you-are environment. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can be and still makes time to have some fun.
If you are an experienced self-starter who works well with little supervision, we would love to chat with you!!