At OnlineSales.ai, we are building the world’s #1 platform experience for Co-Op and Collaborative Marketing. Our platform hosts a comprehensive suite of Apps converging Advertising, Marketing and Demand Planning needs of 1000s of Merchants and Sales Channel Partners for Retailers and Brands respectively. The world of co-op marketing, while being 100+ years old and a $150+ Billion industry as of 2019, is riddled with elementary, archaic and fragmented processes (sometimes non-existent). We believe this part of the industry is ready to get disrupted by embracing digitization and technology.
Retail Media Monetization can yield upto 8% of revenue as ad monetization income, contributing directly to the bottom line of the retailers we work with. And we are in pursuit of democratizing Retail Media Technology.
Onlinesales.ai, a fast paced B2B SaaS startup, is looking for an energetic and driven copywriter and thinker for its retail media monetization platform. You will be responsible for creating attractive, clear content for global audiences, across platforms such as sales & marketing collateral, websites, blogs, and social media. You will also be expected to write technical content around the product and its usability, and will need to develop a deep understanding of how the product works. The role requires crisp and precise language that is easy to comprehend, and resonates with modern B2B audiences.
What will you do @ OnlineSales.ai?
- Based on briefs shared by the product marketing team, write clear, attractive copies for various company assets including blogs, brochures, one pagers, emailers, etc.
- Understand intricacies of our ad campaign management product and regularly update in-app content to resonate with a global audience.
- Align all marketing and sales related content across website, social media, and shareable content forms to align with branding and messaging guidelines.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas to engage prospects and clients, as well as performance of marketing & sales collateral. SEO for websites, blogs, and any listed content, as well as research focus keywords for blogs.
- End to end conceptualization of the content and design including partnering with the designer to get the final output.
- Work regularly with team members to understand data points w.r.t performance and accordingly change/suggest changes and improvements.
You will be a great fit, if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in commerce, marketing, english, communications, or related field, or comparable work experience.
- Bonus points if you have experience in copywriting, managing ad campaigns, and coordinating with other teams. Knowledge of online content strategy, SEO, digital campaigns.
- Proficiency in English - must be able to produce error-free content independently. Experience in advertising and knowledge of advertising concepts is an advantage.
- Excellent writing, editing, proof reading and research skills.
- Knowledge of and experience working with Webflow (for associate roll only).
- Knowledge of and experience working on SEO and researching keywords & keyphrases (for associate roll only).
- 0-5 years working in a content role, preferably for a B2B Saas company/startup.
Startup-y. We believe Startup is a mindset. It’s about being scrappy, being nimble, solving tough problems with constraint resources and more. It’s about working hard and playing hard
Enterprise SaaS. Opportunity to work with a Enterprise Product SaaS firm with aspirations of growing 10x across the globe
AI led Retail Tech. We are working to digitize & democratize one of the most exciting and growing vertical - Retail Tech leveraging data, machine learning and automation (culmination of ad-tech, mar-tech and analytics for Retail vertical)
Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business
No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable
Problem Solving. We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you
Quirky & fun. Enjoy new skills and hobbies like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe and spreading love within the org!
Competitive Comp & Benefits. We know the power of compounding and are stubborn about building long-term relationships. Our compensation design is not only competitive but also prudent.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying