About OnlineSales.ai –
OnlineSales.ai (OS) is the leading Monetization and Hyperlocal Co-Op Marketing platform, helping
Marketplaces and Brands across industry verticals to unlock exponential growth trajectories with the
proprietary AI-ML-led adtech and martech stacks that can be natively integrated into a brand's or
The self-serving, white-labeled platform powers marketplaces and e-commerce service providers around the
world, helping them to generate new revenue streams. Effective monetization is achieved by enabling the
merchant network to perform automated, data-driven marketing activities on and off a marketplace.
OnlineSales.ai is also helping multi-outlet (or merchant network-driven offline brands) efficiently transform
and scale Co-op Marketing across their sales partner networks. ML-led hyperlocal campaigns and management
are encouraging brands in managing Co-op Marketing with a new, all-digital, and automated approach.
At OnlineSales.ai, you can peddle professional growth by jumping into the fascinating world of artificial
intelligence and its amalgamation with the fields of digital advertising, online commerce, and marketing. All of
this with awesome team players and wondrous filter coffees!
The position serves as a key member of the Global Customer Success leadership team. As the head of customer success in India, you will have the responsibility of leading a highly skilled team of customer success managers based in India who are responsible for ensuring that global customers achieve their expected business outcomes with Onlinesales.ai product and solutions. You will work closely with Senior Leadership, Sales, Product Management, Engineering, other Customer Success teams and COE to safeguard customer retention and account growth.
You will have the responsibility to hire, motivate, develop and retain quality customer success managers in India; localize and ensure adherence to customer success management processes; leverage systems and tools to drive productivity; and leverage metrics to improve performance of the team.
- Drive team strategy and execute superior customer success management to global customers
- Lead a team of CSMs. Lead by example to cultivate and maintain OnlineSales.ai culture and best practices within the team
- Lead a team of CSMs who are responsible for
- Building long-term trusting relationships at all levels with their customers and realizing full value from their investment.
- Working with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Continually assess customer progress toward stated goals and drive expected results in the areas of adoption, usage, business value, friction and overall relationship
- Engaging regularly with customers via strategic and operational discussions to evaluate needs and strategic direction
- Acting as trusted advisors, educate customers on value derived from OnlineSales.ai and additional opportunities
- Being the customer’s advocate inside OnlineSales.ai to meet customer’s needs
- Ensuring customer retention and account growth
- Manage and develop a highly motivated team of CSMs, including hiring, motivation, professional development, and retention
- Identify and facilitate training programs that will improve product knowledge, technical skills, process know-how and customer handling skills of team members
- Localize and implement processes, systems, and technology to operationalise and improve the CSM function in India. Work with other teams to optimize the customer experience
- Ensure integration of your team with other functions, such as sales, product, engineering, COE and other customer success teams by defining touch-points, hand-offs, SLAs, etc.
- Handle customer and internal escalations and deal personally with difficult customer situations and issues. Work with the relevant teams to identify, prioritize and resolve customer issues in order to meet customer objectives and goals
- Define, track and improve operational metrics for effective CSM operations
- Feed “Product Intelligence” and “Customer Intelligence” to the product, engineering, COE and customer success teams
- Continuously identify ways of process improvement and increasing productivity of the team
- 8+ Years Experience in strategic advisory services, account management or previous customer success management
- 5+ years managing customer facing teams working with global customers
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to influence, work, establish and maintain influential relationships with customers and cross functional team members
- Track record in building and maintaining strong, trusting relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives and functional teams
- Strong understanding of business drivers, processes and delivering solutions that meet customer’s expected business outcomes
- Excellent organization and project management capability
- Excellent communications skills, both in written and verbal communications, with the ability to deliver effective group presentations, group facilitation and one-on-one consultation is a must
- Ability to analyze and enhance best practices, processes and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of customer facing teams
- Must have the ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Self motivated, flexible and results driven
- Comfortable carrying a quota
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA is preferred
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, And Background:
- Experience and/or domain knowledge in digital marketing highly desirable
- Experience in sales or account management
- Highly energetic, with a passion for helping customers achieve expected business outcomes
- Willingness to 'roll up sleeves' and assist wherever needed
- Strong people leadership skills who can inspire confidence in team
- Analytical problem solver with critical thinking capability