The Product Marketing Manager will own the messaging, positioning, and growth strategy for OnlineSales.ai’s Retail Media Platform. Go-to-market focused, this role will drive awareness and adoption of OS’s unique and differentiated product through the customer journey. This role is one of our chief storytellers, helping us get our message out to enterprise retail teams around the world.
You have strong verbal and written communication skills and have a knack for articulating complex technical concepts into tangible stories that resonate with CxO as well as their stakeholder teams. You’re keen to attract the right audience, challenge assumptions, and iterate frequently based on data-driven insights. You’ve developed, executed, and measured end-to-end marketing campaigns. In this role, you’ll collaborate closely with other areas of the company to develop and implement marketing strategies, content, and programs that increase awareness and adoption of OS platform.
In this role, you'll get to:
Act as storyteller for OS’s products through the lens of our customers, developing and leveraging high impact and differentiated solution positioning and messaging.
Produce a range of content to fuel top, middle, and bottom of the funnel marketing activities, from partnering with sales team to develop messaging for digital ads and email campaigns to creating thought provoking white papers and webinars.
Understand buyer's journey for key audiences and map high impact content and messaging appropriately at each stage.
Work alongside product SMEs to develop and deliver high-impact repeatable sales tools such as collateral, case studies, presentations, competitive positioning, training, sales collateral, etc.
Promote OnlineSales.ai externally to influencers, partners and analysts
We'll expect you to have:
At least 5 years of experience in a Product Marketing or similar role, ideally in a fast growing SaaS startup targeted at international markets, especially the North America and Europe.
Track record of effectively partnering with multiple stakeholders, especially product management, engineering, sales, and account management teams.
Excellent writing, speaking, and visual storytelling skills. Your work will appear in publications, our blog, on our website, in sales presentations and at events that we host
Deep analytical skills, equally comfortable pulling out qualitative insights from customer interviews, digging into keyword research, or diving into quantitative marketing metrics
Comfortable and excited to work in a fast-paced, highly data oriented team
You are a pragmatic and practical self-starter; an outcomes-oriented person who can juggle multiple work-streams, loves to problem-solve and can efficiently drive a collaborative process
You thrive on challenge, and take pride in being an excellent teammate
●Startup-y. We believe Startup is a mindset. It’s about being scrappy, being nimble, solving tough problems with constraint resources and more. It’s about working hard and playing hard
● Enterprise SaaS. Opportunity to work with a Enterprise Product SaaS ﬁrm with aspirations of growing 10x across the globe
● AI led Retail Tech. We are working to digitize & democratize one of the most exciting and growing vertical - Retail Tech leveraging data, machine learning and automation (culmination of ad-tech, mar-tech and analytics for Retail vertical)
● Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can ﬁnd a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business
● No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable
● Problem Solving. We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you
Quirky & fun. Enjoy new skills and hobbies like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe and spreading love within the org
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying