As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, you’ll represent Onlinesales.ai’s brand and lead relationships with key strategic partners globally to drive key revenue goals for the company. You will manage our partnerships (including agency partnerships), from development to launch and ongoing partner management to drive growth. You will identify, build , nurture and grow these partnerships, meeting key business metrics via various partner programs, marketing, and drive revenue growth via collaboration with partners.
This is a critical role for the Global Sales team and will be a strong enabler to the global expansion (new market entry as well as market penetration) plans of onlinesales.ai. The qualified candidate will have a good mix of skills that include strong leadership skills, an ability to understand a variety of partnerships and their value propositions, strong business acumen and communication skills to build and deepen partner relationships, an ability to work effectively cross-functionally with both internal and external teams, and a desire to drive significant growth of our business.
● Be responsible for all aspects of partner management, prioritization of business, strategic and financial assessment, structuring and negotiation of new engagement models/commercials, and ongoing partner management
● Some key aspects to be managed includes : Recruit new Partners
● Identify strategic partners via planning and prioritization
● Solicit partners to join the Program
● Articulate Onlinesales’ value proposition and benefits of Partner Program Onboard Partners
● Manage Onboarding program including training, access and joint business planning, monitoring and reporting
● Support periodic knowledge sessions . Develop partner sales playbooks and other collaterals to enable an accelerated partner onboarding and training Manage Partners
● Monitor progress w.r.t defined goals of the Joint Business Plan with well planned cadences,
● Engage partners with periodic meetings to review pipeline , develop and review growth initiatives, and drive awareness of company’s products / milestones and stay top-of-mind of partners
● Drive sales pipeline from joint GTM with partners, referrals and Co-marketing
● Be accountable for success metrics and partner growth
● Maintain direct relationships with partners, proactively resolving issues and creating value
● Collaborate with a broad range of internal stakeholders in Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Finance and Legal, serving as an advocate for your partners while balancing company’s goals
● Operate with little oversight, being both an executor and strategic thinker
● Lead cross-functional initiatives with internal and external teams
● Overall 6-9 years of experience with 4+ years strategic business and/or partnerships experience, preferably with a successful track record of managing business relationships and driving revenue growth via global strategic partnerships in a SaaS firm
● Ability to work autonomously with a high degree of motivation to achieve goals
● Experience building and managing relationships with senior business leaders, both internally and externally
● Experience working cross-functionally with various teams, managing initiatives at scale and delivering results.