We are looking for data + client savvy Business Analysts who possess a strong drive for results. Duties for the Business Analyst will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Business Analyst should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
Role & Responsibilities:
● Develop and manage client portfolios.
● Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
● Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
● Hold product demonstrations for customers.
● Improve onboarding processes.
● Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
● Mediate between clients and the organization.
● Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
● Minimize customer churn.
● Aid in product design and product development.
Our ideal candidate should have:
● Attitude to make things happen - we are cerebral, and biased for action
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a Tier-1 accredited institute
● Min. 3 years of experience in an analytical rigorous role (e.g. Analytics, Consulting, Product)
● Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
● Highly organized and able to multitask.
● Self-driven and proactive nature.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Demonstrate leadership qualities.
● High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
● Knowledge of customer success processes.
● Experience in document creation.
● Patient and active listener.
● Passion for service.
● Startup-y. We believe Startup is a mindset. It’s about being scrappy, being nimble, solving tough problems with constraint resources and more. It’s about working hard and playing hard
● Enterprise SaaS. Opportunity to work with a Enterprise Product SaaS firm with aspirations of growing 10x across the globe
● AI led Retail Tech. We are working to digitize & democratize one of the most exciting and growing vertical - Retail Tech leveraging data, machine learning and automation (culmination of ad-tech, mar-tech and analytics for Retail vertical)
● Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business
● No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable
● Problem Solving. We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you
● Quirky & fun. Enjoy new skills and hobbies like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe and spreading love within the org!