OnlineSales.ai, founded by ex-Amazonians, is a platform for eCommerce businesses globally to Acquire, Engage & Monetize shoppers at scale - leveraging Data & Intelligent Automation. Today, 1000s of eCommerce Stores & Retail Brands deploy their marketing strategy across channels like Google, Facebook and marketplaces like Amazon, Souq, Sendo - all through OnlineSales.ai's single platform.
OnlineSales.ai converges billions of data points across Product Catalog intelligence, Real-Time Audience Data Stream and Marketing Automation Engine to scale acquisition and retention marketing across geographies, languages & devices. Founded in 2017, the OnlineSales.ai platform is language agnostic and is already operational in the Asia Pacific, North America & Europe.
OnlineSales.ai aims to be the most sophisticated, yet simple AI platform delivering growth & profitability to eCommerce businesses globally.
We are looking to hire a passionate individual with an analytical mindset to fast track our product’s growth. You have the opportunity to delve into millions of rows and make a difference to e-com giants across the globe. You should be able to convey your ideas in an optimal way to the stakeholders.
If you aren’t hungry to learn, grow and do whatever it takes to make a real impact this isn’t the role for you.
Key Attributes you need to possess:
You should be a ninja at mining data sets
You should proactively look for ways to improve the performance of the platform.
You should be disciplined and process-oriented in the approach.
You should have mastered the communication with key stakeholders to get your idea through.
Be ready to take on multiple problems at the same time.
You should be able to come up with innovative approaches (data-backed) to solve a problem.
Typical work week look like-
Create the required dashboards to monitor KPIs set for the clients growth.
Track the KPIs, identify the gaps and opportunities.
Localize the problem set by slicing and dicing data by different dimensions.
Formulate different experiments to meet the KPIs
Identify opportunities across clients to apply experimentation
Help the engg team to productionize the experiment.
Help the Account Management team with the performance improvement related queries.
Our ideal candidate should have:
Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets
Work with Internal and External Stakeholders to prioritize Business.
Mine Big Datasets to draw Actionable Insights.
Measure and monitor the adoption of new strategies/experiments.
Formulate and monitor experiments for Digital Advertising
Advanced Excel and Data manipulation skills.
Experience with Adwords, the FB power editor will earn you Brownie Points.
Regular data extraction from internal DB (SQL): Good to have
Python/R: Good to have
Individual Contributor with a sense of Business Acumen and a hunger to make an impact.
What you can expect from OnlineSales.ai
- Vast knowledge of Digital Advertising across channels like Facebook, Google, Instagram
- Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid to give an sh*t and make a real impact on people’s lives when they need it most.
- Be a part of something (really) big. Not just any problem, the ones that are filled with purpose and meaning. This is your chance to be more than a number and make history.
- No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable.
- Learning animal environment. Learn more here than any other place on earth. We make sure you never stop growing and offer an allowance for continued learning.
- We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you.
- A creative, come-as-you-are environment. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can be and still makes time to have some fun.
If you are an experienced self-starter who works well with little supervision, we would love to chat with you!!
2-6 years of relevant experience.