OnlineSales.ai is a perfect space to grow professionally, in the very progressive field of artificial intelligence. We're a specialized B2B company with a focus on relentless innovation and collaborative excellence, always with a smile on our face. We provide a perfect ambiance for acquiring technical competency, growth mindset and innovative attitude; backed with unabashed friendliness, flexibility, and harmony that fills our working space with perfect energy, always propelling us towards our unified passion and commitment.
Founded in 2017, OnlineSales.ai has witnessed a staggering growth curve with our ingenious monetization stack, designed for online marketplaces and aggregator networks.
At OnlineSales.ai, you can peddle professional growth by jumping into the fascinating world of artificial intelligence and its amalgamation with the fields of digital advertising, online commerce, and marketing. All of this with awesome team players and wondrous filter coffees!
To continue driving our impressive growth, we are seeking to add a Wizard of "Light Bulb Moments" to our team. We are seeking a problem solver, responsible for growth of our business.
Key Attributes you’d need to possess
· Problem Solver – We should be confident in you that if we give you an unknown problem you will figure it out how to solve it!
· Enterprise SaaS Lover – You should be excited about SaaS products and should not shy away from trying a new product hands on and be aware about the market
· Hands-On Tech Ninja - You should be able to quickly prototype ideas, create wireframes, quick api checks of other products and should not shy away to mashup multiple apis to POC a product idea / feature
· Be a Customer Champion - Develop a sense of empathy with our customer base to build an understanding of various problems. The role is also a bridge between the customer and the engineering teams to ensure focus on solving customer needs & delivering continuous value.
· Practice Craftsmanship - Learn and Practice product craft. Create solutions with delightful user experiences and find the balance between solving the customer problem and shipping the right product solution. We take pride in releasing the smallest of features while iterating and shipping regularly.
· Business acumen – Keen understanding of what to do in a hard situation, as each project will have unforeseen circumstances or challenges that will be unique. This requires adjusting and knowing what options are available to implement the appropriate plan changes.
· Multitasker - You need to multitask and organize both your time and the schedule of the project, as you’ll often work on various projects and with multiple people at once. Strong organization skills are a must to ensure that all tasks are completed to the appropriate deadline.
How would your typical week look like-
· Working with the Growth team to plan, manage and update product work plan, deliverables and timeline as part of the defined Release Lifecycle
· Work with Clients to understand their product and business to propose best possible app from OnlineSales.ai's app suite
· Helping the Sales team to convey the proposed solution in best possible and simplest form. It includes creating decks, user journeys, talking to product team to simplify API connectors, etc
· Go through technical documentation and specifications from our partners and vendors like Google and Facebook.
· Tracking & assessing product integration progress and risk management
· Addressing challenges and controlling deliverables according to the work plan and defined quality parameters to the internal team and implement the changes.
· Collect and analyze feedback from Clients and provide insights, raise flags and periodically present status to management.
Our ideal candidate should have:
· BE/B.Tech or an MBA degree (Should have worked in Software development process at some point)
· A start-up mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
· Enjoy talking about technical concepts, have great analytical skills, and would be comfortable explaining how OnlineSales.ai works to a range of audiences
· Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
· Enjoy solving open-ended problems
· Excited by working with a product that is constantly evolving
· Good to have knowledge about tools like Postman, curl, rest api, how web works
Work Experience: 1 to 4 years
Job Location: Pune, Baner
CTC Range : 8 to 12 LPA