- OnlineSales.ai is a perfect space to grow professionally, in the very progressive Enterprise B2B Technology SAAS company with a focus on relentless innovation and collaborative excellence.
- OnlineSales.ai provides a perfect ambiance for acquiring technical competency, growth mindset and innovative attitude; backed with unabashed friendliness, flexibility, and harmony that fills our working space with perfect energy, always propelling us towards our unified passion and commitment.
- Founded in 2017, OnlineSales.ai has witnessed a staggering growth curve with our ingenious monetization stack, designed for online marketplaces and aggregator networks.
- At OnlineSales.ai, you can peddle professional growth by jumping into the fascinating world of artificial intelligence and its amalgamation with the fields of co-op marketing, online commerce, and data analytics. All of this with awesome team players and wondrous filter coffees!
OnineSales.ai is looking for an elite SaaS product marketer and business development leader to enable a top-tier product marketing and business development teams.
You’ll help define OnlineSales.ai’s market differentiation, position our Enterprise Products to clients across the globe, create go to market campaigns, customer communications, and materials that will propel aggressive sales growth goals year after year.
You will also lead the team responsible for accelerating OnlineSales.ai’s revenue growth through our partners, by helping to drive our integration strategy, our depth in the monetization & co-op marketing tech ecosystem, and our vertical expansion efforts.
Key Responsibilities -
Positioning, Story-telling and Messaging: Develop the strategic messaging that brings our solution to life for our Enterprise Customers; you will shape and inspire the world’s perception of our platform and products
Product Launch and Lifecycle Success: Guide end-to-end go-to market planning and execution for OnlineSales.ai’s products & features throughout its product lifecycle
Content & Collateral Development: Understand our Clients and their buying process to develop compelling content (including blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, videos, demos, and other materials) that drives Client action; you will apply your love of writing, storytelling, design thinking and evangelizing innovation
Demand Creation: Help design and execute continuous Campaigns and strategic events that achieve targeted demand generation outcomes
Sales Team Enablement: Educate the field teams (internal Sales Team and Partner Sales teams) on our market, value proposition, and product capabilities and help develop associated sales tools; you will celebrate our sales team’s success because you’ll be an integral part of that success
Competitive and Market Intelligence: Build intelligence on competitive offerings, enhance OnlineSales.ai’s positioning and products; your strategic insights will help accelerate our growth
Hands-on Team Player: you will roll up your sleeves to execute the Marketing KPIs by interacting cross-functional teams; you will be hands-on in building, training and growing the Marketing team as well
Client Councils & Evangelism: You’d build a strong Client & Influencer Advisory Council to host meaningful debates & discussions surrounding the various problems our product solves
Leadership through influence & Strategic Thinking: You’d drive thought leadership through content, events and engagement across industry segments and geographies
Data Driven & Tech Savvy: You’d drive automation, efficiencies and measurements to influence overall Product Marketing vision and execute the go-to-market campaigns in the most objective & efficient manner.
Our ideal candidate should have:
5 to 10 years experience in product marketing with experience in Enterprise Technology Startup companies is preferred
Strong understanding of company positioning, pricing and business development for SaaS businesses
Hands-on experience in basic wireframing along with good design and UX skills
Extensive experience negotiating terms and closing contracts for business
Strategic thinker with strong storytelling skills and written communication
Strong cross-functional partner, particularly with Product, Sales and Post Sales teams
Ability to perform at both a high level and aggressive velocity
What you can expect from OnlineSales.ai
- Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business.
- Be a part of something (really) big. Not just any problem, the ones that are filled with purpose and meaning.
- No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable.
- We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you.
- A creative, come-as-you-are environment. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can be and still makes time to have some fun.
- Enjoy new skills and hobbies like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe.
If you are an experienced self-starter who works well with little supervision, we would love to chat with you!!
Job Location- Pune, Maharashtra