We are looking for a business savvy Engagement Manager who possesses a strong drive for delivering client value & results. Engagement Manager will undertake a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and managing any gaps on the delivery front. The role will also assimilate & distribute industry insights to Client stakeholders. Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and
be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
Role & Responsibilities:
● Develop and manage client portfolios by delivering business growth and profitability.
● Analyze client performance data and identify patterns to drive business KPIs and forward looking plans
● Building long-term trusting relationships at all levels within our Enterprise Tech Clients
● Working with Clients to establish and achieve critical goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
● Drive expected results in the areas of adoption, usage, business value, friction and overall relationship
● Engaging regularly with Enterprise Clients via strategic and operational discussions to evaluate needs and strategic direction
● Being the customer’s advocate inside OnlineSales.ai to meet customer’s needs
● Handle customer and internal escalations and deal personally with difficult customer situations and issues.
● Host product demos, training and onboarding process for existing & prospective Clients
Our ideal candidate should have:
● Attitude to make things happen - we are cerebral, and biased for action
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a Tier-1 accredited institute
● Min. 3 years of experience in an analytical rigorous role (e.g. Analytics, Consulting, Product)
● Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
● Self-driven, highly organized and able to multitask.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to define and document customer success processes and best practices to deliver
10x customer experience.
● Knack for problem solving keeping client’s interest in mind always
● Startup-y. We believe Startup is a mindset. It’s about being scrappy, being nimble, solving tough problems with constraint resources and more. It’s about working hard and playing hard
● Enterprise SaaS. Opportunity to work with a Enterprise Product SaaS firm with aspirations of growing 10x across the globe
● AI led Retail Tech. We are working to digitize & democratize one of the most exciting and growing vertical - Retail Tech leveraging data, machine learning and automation (culmination of ad-tech, mar-tech and analytics for Retail vertical)
● Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business
● No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable
● Problem Solving. We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you
● Quirky & fun. Enjoy new skills and hobbies like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe and spreading love within the org!