- OnlineSales.ai is the perfect place to grow professionally, in the very progressive field of artificial intelligence. We're a specialized B2B Product SAAS company with a focus on relentless innovation and collaborative excellence, always with a smile on our face.
- OnlineSales.ai provides a perfect ambiance for acquiring technical competency, growth mindset and innovative attitude; backed with unabashed friendliness, flexibility, and harmony that fills our working space with perfect energy, always propelling us towards our unified passion and commitment.
- Founded in 2017, OnlineSales.ai has witnessed a staggering growth curve with our ingenious monetization stack, designed for online marketplaces and aggregator networks.
- At OnlineSales.ai, you can kickstart your professional growth by jumping into the fascinating world of artificial intelligence and its amalgamation with the fields of digital advertising, online commerce, and marketing. All of this with awesome team players and wondrous filter coffees!
We are looking for a UX/UI designer to join the Product Experience team assisting in research, design, and development of an innovative user-need based, engaging, and intuitive online SaaS platform. Work with real customers of the SaaS platform to better the design and advocate for users’ needs.
Key Attributes you'd need to possess:
User-Driven - Advocate for the user and get them the best experience driven by design. We believe in data, the numbers don’t lie! Using data to back design decisions get you extra points!
Business Acumen- Should be willing to learn and understand complex business challenges, and formulate solutions to solve the problems effectively. Someone who makes intelligent decisions - work effectively, plan better, and formulate solutions that can deliver returns.
Typical work week look like:
Research- Conducting user research, client interviews, and usability testing to understand user needs; studying data patterns that highlight these using prospecting tools for performing Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
Ideation and Brainstorming- Brainstorming and designing new features for our SaaS platform based on research, tech requirements, and feature requests. Lots of white-boarding, paper scribbles, and ideas!
Dev Support- Communicating with web developers, including providing input on any needed digital enhancements
Manage the Brand Guidelines and Visuals- Designing and managing the information architecture for the marketing website and product, drafting information flows and designing wireframes, mockups and prototypes. Branding and Illustrations for OnlineSales.ai and its marketing website or any events the company will be showcased in.
Our ideal candidate should have:
3-5 years of work experience in designing digital products or experiences
Relevant Degree/Diploma or experience/certification in Product or Experience design
Great understanding of user-centric design, responsive design and designing for web
Good communication skills
Software skills - Adobe CC or similar. Any tool you are comfortable with to design and prototype.
Any experience in digital marketing is a plus.
Good to have knowledge of CSS, HTML - we work hand in hand with developers
What you can expect from OnlineSales.ai
- Meaningful work. This is not just a job. This is a place for the bold to get paid and make a real impact on business.
- Be a part of something (really) big. Not just any problems, ones that are filled with purpose and meaning.
- No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable.
- We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you.
- A creative, come-as-you-are environment. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can be and still makes time to have some fun.
If you are an experienced self-starter who works well with little supervision, we would love to have a chat with you!!