Create a single cohesive user experience across marketing communications and in-product UI.
GTM and Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools (e.g., sales decks, case studies, whitepapers, infographics, product videos) that support the selling process of your products.
Leverage data to understand our products in-depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive user growth, retention, engagement, and revenue.
Demand Generation – support and work with other marketing units on lead generation activities, including trade shows, email campaigns, etc., with messaging and campaign assets and ensure sales have appropriate follow up materials to execute on leads.
Be the “voice of the customer.” Develop in-depth knowledge of our customers and their needs. Synthesize customer feedback and advocate for product improvements.
- Must be full of creativity. Can come up with catchy names for features and one-liners to explain the feature benefits
- Must have the wireframing experience, an eye for good design and UX.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to persuade and influence others, ability to explain technical topics to non-technical people
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords, Facebook campaigns a plus.
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce technologies.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and B2B customer acquisition
- Bachelors/Masters Degree from Top Tier college with 5-8 years prior experience in a similar position
- Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including, webinars, tradeshows, social media, content marketing, etc.
- Excellent English presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire, and mentor direct and indirect reports
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales, and marketing
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying